ENG. Digital Advertising and Promotions Manager

As Digital Advertising and Promotions Manager


1) I Prepare budgets and submit estimates for program costs as part of campaign plan development.

2) I Plan and prepare advertising and promotional material to increase sales of products or services, working with customers, company officials, sales departments and advertising agencies.

3) I Assist with annual budget development.

4) I Inspect layouts and advertising copy and edit scripts, audio and video tapes, and other promotional material for adherence to specifications.

5) I Coordinate activities of departments, such as sales, graphic arts, media, finance, and research.

6) I Prepare and negotiate advertising and sales contracts.


7) I Identify and develop contacts for promotional campaigns and industry programs that meet identified buyer targets such as dealers, distributors, or consumers.

8) I Gather and organize information to plan advertising campaigns.

9) I Confer with department heads and/or staff to discuss topics such as contracts, selection of advertising media, or product to be advertised.



10) I Confer with clients to provide marketing or technical advice.

11) I Monitor and analyze sales promotion results to determine cost effectiveness of promotion campaigns.

12) I Read trade journals and professional literature to stay informed on trends, innovations, and changes that affect media planning.

13) I Formulate plans to extend business with established accounts and to transact business as agent for advertising accounts.

14) I Provide presentation and product demonstration support during the introduction of new products and services to field staff and customers.

15) I Direct, motivate, and monitor the mobilization of a campaign team to advance campaign goals.

16) I Plan and execute advertising policies and strategies for organizations.

17) I Track program budgets and expenses and campaign response rates to evaluate each campaign based on program objectives and industry norms.

18) I Assemble and communicate with a strong, diverse coalition of organizations and/or public figures, securing their cooperation, support and action, to further campaign goals.

19) I Train and direct workers engaged in developing and producing advertisements.

20) I Coordinate with the media to disseminate advertising.

21) I Contact organizations to explain services and facilities offered.

22) I Direct and coordinate product research and development.

23) I Represent company at trade association meetings to promote products.

24) I Consult publications to learn about conventions and social functions and to organize prospect files for promotional purposes

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Yoga Ranking

RoundCube plug in settings